Duties and Powers of the Co-Chairs:
1) Shall be the general manager of this Organization and have, subject to the control of the
Board, general supervision and direction of the affairs and officers of this Board.
2) Shall preside at all meetings of the Board.
3) Shall assist in the completion of the budget package for the following year.
4) Shall be required to attend at least one (1) Senate meeting per quarter to report on the
activity of the Board.
5) Shall be required to have at least five (5) hours of tabling per quarter.
6) Shall attend all meetings of the A.S. Assembly and at least one (1) ASUCSB Workgroup.
Position Length: one academic year. Fall 2017 - Spring 2018
Number of Openings: 1