The UCSA Campaign Coordinators shall be responsible for managing one UCSA campaign projects each and shall serve as the point of contact for said campaign. The amount of UCSA Campaign Coordinators hired will depend on the number of UCSA campaigns as decided at the UC Student Organizing Summit.
- Attend all EVPSA staff meetings and quarterly retreats.
- Collaborate with other entities within A.S. to further the goals of any UCSA campaign they are working on.
- Regularly check in with the UCSA campaign coordinator overseeing their campaign.
- Attend UCSA Board meetings as needed to further campaign goals.
- Serve a minimum of two (2) office hours per week.
- Serve a term of one (1) academic year.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1