- Review the Financial Policies and Procedures as needed.
- Hold at least three (3) office hours per week excluding Finance and Business Committee meetings.
- Be responsible for educating (conducting workshops) their assigned student groups on A.S. Financial Policies and Procedures, and completing the authorized signers sheet, before their student group requests money from Finance and Business Committee.
- Be responsible for assisting student groups in seeking out sources of funding within and outside of the University, and helping prepare budget breakdowns before the student groups presents before Finance and Business Committee .
- If needed, the Finance and Business Committee members should schedule a meeting to help students with requisition procedures for requesting purchase orders, checks and transfers.
- Maintain an electronic mail address and check it bi-weekly at a minimum.
- Be responsible for assisting student groups as a liaison as assigned by the Vice Chair.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 9