Responsible for recruiting and managing the EVPSA office fellows and assisting the Chief of Staff in the execution of their duties. These duties may include ensuring all office projects are completed, assisting with staff meetings, and scheduling meetings. Shall work with the Chief of Staff to manage the progress of the EVPSA Office. Works with fellows to mentor and foster their ability. Must be adaptable, responsible, and willing to learn.
The official duties of the Deputy Chief of Staff are:
- Organize and manage the Associated Students Executive fellows as provided for by the Deputy Chief of Staffs of the Office of the Presidency and the Office of the Internal Vice President
- Assist the Chief of Staff in the execution of their duties, and in the absence of the Chief of Staff, assume their duties.
- Be responsible for the function and wellbeing of the Office of the External Vice President of Statewide Affairs.
- Attend all EVPSA weekly staff meetings and quarterly retreats.
- Serve a minimum of two (2) office hours per week.
- Serve a term of one (1) academic year.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1