- Act as liaison to A.S. Isla Vista Tenants’ Union (IVTU) meetings through regular attendance of meetings and active support of the Committee’s campaigns.
- Act as a liaison to the Community Housing Office.
- Shall complete at least one (1) additional project/campaign that addresses housing, non- student resident, or tenant issues in the community.
- Attend at least two (2) Legal Resource Center meetings per quarter.
- Regulate housing workshop coordination between IVTU and EVPLA.
- Distribute information regarding the “Beloved Community” project.
- Give and maintain logistics for housing and IV residents for project references.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1