1) Serve as a liaison between the Isla Vista Community Services District (IVCSD) and Associated Students.
2) Regularly attend biweekly IVCSD meetings.
3) Coordinate projects and efforts with IVCSD to advocate for student needs.
4) Work with Lobby Corps & the EVPLA County Liaison to coordinate and execute local lobby campaigns.
5) Coordinate volunteer efforts for non-partisan voter registration with the Voter Registration Volunteer Coalition (VRVC) Intern
6) In election years, organize a candidate forum for the Community Service District Board of Directors candidates
7) Serve two (2) weekly office hours
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1