1) Be responsible for organizing and operating the Associated Students Executive
Fellowship alongside the Chief of Staff.
2) Be responsible for the administrative tasks of the office (taking minutes, scheduling
meeting times, organizing files, etc).
3) Assist the Chief of Staff in the execution of their duties.
a) Will be responsible for conducting meetings with the Internal Deputy Chief of
Staff if SAG and Chief of Staff are not available.
4) Serve as a liaison with the other AS entities to make sure there is a clear communication
between all AS offices with the OSA office.
5) Serve as a liaison and and overseer of community organizers to the Student Advocate
General, Chief of Staff, Internal Deputy Chief of Staff, and to the entire campus
6) Serve a minimum of four (4) office hours per week dedicated to fulfilling all
responsibilities of the position.
7) Serve a term of one (1) academic year.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1