Duties and Powers of the External Co-Chair:
2) Coordinate activities of the voting and non-voting members of the Book Bank
3) Serve as official representatives and spokesperson of Book Bank and chair the weekly meetings.
4) Organize and chair general meetings.
5) Attend at least one (1) Senate meeting per quarter to report on the activity of the Book Bank.
6) Hold a minimum of four (4) office hours per week.
7) Act in the capacity of any officer, coordinator or liaison in the event of that person’s absence.
8) Maintain good relations with faculty and staff when projects and events are in works
9) Train successor Chairs.
Number of Openings: