Duties and Powers of the Media and Marketing Coordinator
1) Maintain the website, shoreline, social media groups, pages, and accounts and update them regularly with events the commission organizes and sponsors, with articles and news stories relevant to the External Affairs committee’s charge.
2) Create flyers for the committee’s projects, initiatives, and any information relevant to the committee’s work.
3) Oversee the overall aesthetic of the committee and maintain a professional and clean image for the organization (this includes updating websites, graphics, logos, banners, etc. at any time when deemed necessary).
4) Work with the Committee Chair to public the minutes taken at every meeting, include those taken during Policy Analyst meetings, on the official A.S. External Affairs Committee website.
5) Serve a term of one (1) academic year.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/rfqipaGVL25GDxAE7
Number of Openings: 1