1) Acquire food and other necessities for weekly meeting
2) Organize clean up efforts for weekly meetings
3) Serve as main liaisons between EAB and other food-oriented campus groups, such as the Isla Vista Food Co-Op.
4) Work with administration and UCSB Dining Services to encourage sustainable food policies in campus dining establishments.
5) Help maintain an EAB garden plot or work with other groups’ plots. Provide educational and interactive events about gardening sustainably. In the case that the Chairs decide to maintain an EAB plot, duties and responsibilities include: Maintain the garden and keep it in a healthy, thriving state; hold at least 6 Garden Parties per quarter; facilitate general members’ involvements in the garden.
6) Plan events and campaigns to raise awareness about the connections between food and
Position Length: One Academic Year
Number of Openings: 2