1) Inspire and promote environmental awareness and sustainability throughout Associated
2) Educate student groups on the legalities of the Green Bill, and assist them to have more
sustainable practices regularly and for special meetings/events.
3) Outreach to five (5) student groups per quarter seeking a partnership on events, projects,
campaigns, that align the mission of both groups.
4) Attend all ECOalition meetings as the representative of EAB, acting as the liaison between ECOalition and EAB.
5) Serve as an undergraduate student voting member representing EAB within TGIF.
6) Maintain strong connections with groups with similar missions. Update EAB on efforts from these groups and updates those groups on EAB’s efforts.
Position Length: One Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1