1) Serve as one of the two Council Representatives for the California Student Sustainability
2) Serve as lead organizers for UCSB’s participation in CSSC Convergences.
3) Update UCSB on CSSC’s efforts, and CSSC on UCSB’s efforts.
4) Attend each of the biweekly CSSC Council calls (or find a substitute). Attend each
biannual CSSC leadership retreat (or find a substitute).
5) Help organize statewide and national efforts involving environmental and sustainability
6) Reach out to other California campus’s environmental organizations to learn what they are working on, form common goals, and potentially coordinate events/conferences
Position Length: One Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1