1) Assist in all matters requested by the Student Advocate General and/or the Chief of Staff
pertaining to the public relations of the OSA, including outreach, advertising, and
2) Act as the supervisor of all OSA outreach, advertising, and recruitment.
3) Maintain visibility of the OSA via: t-shirts, banners, posters, etc.
4) Be knowledgeable of local and campus resources relevant to publicity of the OSA (e.g.
A.S. Publications, A.S. Graphic Design, and A.S. Media Relations).
5) Hold a minimum of four (4) office hours per week.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1