To apply please go to this google form link: https://goo.gl/forms/pdweBJ4TnOoNnLI42
The Associated Students Bike Committee is responsible for improving campus bicycle infrastructure, including parking, paths, and loops. We collaborate with campus planners, architects, and community organizations, and involved students learn a great deal about the planning and construction process at a large institution like UCSB. We also educate students about bicycle commuting and safety and hold periodic bike fairs and workshops.
Duties of the Project Manager include:
1. Maintaining an up to date list of all active, past, and proposed projects
2. Working with campus planners and architects to create plans for projects while ensuring all projects are on schedule
3. Conducting bike rack counts for inventory and overcrowding analysis
4. Photographing sites before and after each project
5. Tracking final project costs and updating the committee budget
6. Holding a minimum of 2 office hours per week
Any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to apply is Sunday, May 6 at 4PM
This position is unpaid, but a small stipend is available.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1