Technology & Media Coordinator
The Technology Media Coordinator will work with media outlets to publish timely ASOP information, such as press releases, brochures, and other materials. They will also develop with the ASOP team in advertising, marketing, and promotion plans and assist in the execution of marketing campaigns.
1) Hold a minimum of two (2) regularly scheduled office hours.
2) Enact at least two (2) ASOP wide promotional or marketing campaigns for the academic year.
3) Manage Facebook page, ASOP YouTube channel, and all social media accounts.
4) Post on social media accounts on a weekly basis.
5) Responsible for updating the ASOP website with accurate information and goals.
6) Responsible for recap quarter videos to increase transparency and video to meet the team.
Number of Openings: