Be responsible for coordinating three (3) CAB volunteer trips/programs throughout the year, one (1) being during Spring recess. These planned trips must foster community service. This position will be run by two (2) coordinators who will share the following duties.
1) Be a liaison between the organization and the students attending the trip.
3) Make sure that all forms, funding, liabilities etc. are complete for each trip.
4) Recruit volunteers for the trips.
5) Maintain a relationship and connection with other Alternative Break organizations.
6) Attend and lead the trips, or if unable, inform and prepare a substitution.
7) Be responsible for coordinating at least three (3) CAB volunteer trips or programs throughout the year, one (1) being during Spring recess. These planned trips must foster community service.
8) Hold at least two (2) office hours per week to be served in the Community Affairs Board Office.
9) Actively participate in the planning process for CAB’s annual Volunteer Week and provide assistance during the week’s events.
If you submit an application via this website, it will not been reviewed by CAB. Please submit an application via their website: https://cab.as.ucsb.edu.
Position Length: One Academic Year
Number of Openings: 0