1) Assist in all matters requested by the Student Advocate General and/or the Chief of
Staff regarding cases pertaining to Academic Judicial Affairs.
2) Collaborate with The Student Advocate General and Chief of Staff in devising policy
changes and special projects pertaining to Academic Judicial Affairs.
3) Conduct casework pertaining to Academic Judicial Affairs.
4) Be acquainted with judicial officers in University Judicial Affairs.
5) Shall attend four (4) meetings of the Academic Affairs Board per quarter.
6) Analyze and track casework to plan and coordinate quarterly community projects
pertaining to Academic Affairs.
7) Hold a minimum of four (4) office hours per week dedicated to fulfilling all of the
responsibilities of the position.
8) Serve a term of one (1) academic year.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 2