- The First President Pro-Tempore Chief of Staff serves as the principal administrative officer of the First President Pro-Tempore, through the delegation and direction of the same. The Chief of Staff is responsible for organizing and operating the Office of the First President Pro-Tempore.
- The Chief of Staff is the foremost representative of the President Pro-Tempore. The Chief of Staff represents the President Pro-Tempore at meetings, through email, text messages, and telephone calls, and through all other modes of official communication.
- The Chief of Staff may be delegated administrative, operational, management, or other non-legislative tasks by the President Pro-Tempore.
- The First President Pro-Tempore Chief of Staff will conduct a peer evaluation of the Second President Pro-Tempore Chief of Staff on a quarterly basis; providing in writing at least one positive and one constructive piece of feedback. They will cooperate with their corresponding peer evaluation by the Second President Pro-Tempore Chief of Staff.
- The Chief of Staff will direct, manage, and oversee—under the guidance of the President Pro Tempore—the First President Pro-Tempore staff, if applicable.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1