- Serve as a liaison between the Zero Waste Committee and other campus organizations or other entities (both on and off campus) by giving a weekly report on other group activities and projects in addition to maintaining a list of contacts from other entities.
- Attend every meeting unless an excused absence is obtained.
- Organize volunteers and participate at all relevant tabling opportunities.
- Manage and frequently update the Zero Waste Committee’s website, Facebook Page and Instagram Account.
- Attend all or ensure attendance at ECOalition meetings and report back to the committee.
- Publicize each Zero Waste Committee event via social media.
- Create social media campaigns to increase engagement.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 2