Duties and Powers of the ASZWC Public Outreach Coordinator:
1. Serve as a liaison between the Zero Waste Committee and other campus organizations or other entities (both on and off campus) by giving a weekly report on other group activities and projects in addition to maintaining a list of contacts from other entities.
2. Attend every meeting unless an excused absence is obtained. Maintain necessary communication with the committee regardless of attendance.
3. Organize volunteers and participate at all relevant tabling opportunities.
4. Manage and frequently update the Shoreline Group, Facebook Page and Instagram Account.
5. Attend all or ensure attendance at ECOalition meetings and report back to the committee.
6. Create social media campaigns to publicize programs and increase engagement.
7. Meet with Co-Chairs at least twice per quarter.
8. Maintain records of progress for current and future ZWC members.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 2