Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend weekly meetings that are dedicated to the recording and editing of each episode.
- Pitch new story ideas each week to the team at weekly meetings.
- Present self in a professional manner both on set and in interviews.
- Write a weekly script on the week’s upcoming on-campus event, sports, and news.
- Send script to the Producer for edits twenty-four (24) hours prior to filming each episode.
- Present script on camera in the studio, on location, or in an interview.
- Help manage the social media by creating engaging posts about breaking news, upcoming stories, man on the street interviews, etc.
- Necessary skills: creativity, initiative, teamwork, strong written and verbal communication, a desire to learn, as well as a passion for journalism, film, marketing, and/or editing.
Position Length: One Academic Year
Number of Openings: 2