1) Review funding requests submitted to the Board for Isla Vista arts and culture programs
2) Hold a minimum of one (1) Isla Vista Arts Board office hour per week.
3) Attend a minimum of three (3) Isla Vista Arts events per quarter, including but not limited to, Magic Lantern Film viewings, Improvability Shows, Shakespeare in the Park, editorial meetings of Word Magazine, or the BOX opening receptions.
4) Attend all Isla Vista Arts Board meetings.
Duties of the Isla Vista Arts Board Chair:
1) Act as a mediator and facilitator during the Board meetings.
2) Meet regularly with AS staff to discuss concerns and important issues.
3) Foster the growth of the Board through leadership on new ideas, projects, and programs.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1