Duties and Responsibilities of the Information Officer:
- Work closely with the coordinator and select, manage and source information resources – both hard copy and electronic – to meet the committee’s requirements and manage communications.
- Compile a record book of list of events that committees have done, usually using special computer applications, for easy access and retrieval.
- Responsible for keeping and updating minutes for weekly meetings for the committee.
- Responsible for tabling with Network Officer at Open House and Special Programs
- Update grant workshop’s presentation “Financial Literacy Basics” every quarter
Position Length: 1 School Year
Number of Openings: 1