Duties of the Financial Officer:
1) Shall keep and maintain, or cause to be kept and maintained, adequate and correct books
and records of accounts of the properties and business transactions of this Organization.
2) Shall prepare the Board’s budget for the following year in conjunction with the Co-
3) Shall give a weekly fiscal report to the Board.
4) Shall be responsible for collecting all requisitions and returning them to the Co-Chairs.
5) The Treasurer is required to hold at least five (5) hours of tabling per quarter.
Position Length: one academic year
Number of Openings: 1