1) To consider and recommend positions to the Senate on all matters of a political nature.
2) Deal with all issues regarding Isla Vista, Santa Barbara County, UC System, State of California, and Federal Government.
3) Hear recommendations on position papers from the External Vice Presidents and A.S. Student Lobby regarding UC Regent/UCOP Policy, legislation, and other government actions.
4) Hear reports from the External Vice President of Statewide Affairs regarding the state of the UC Students Association and United States Students Association.
5) If time permits, acts on legislation presented at UCSA Board of Directors meetings.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 3