Accounting Assitant will be trained by the Finance and Business Advisor. Main responsibilities include emailing student groups to update them on how much they were funded by F&B as well as updating Financial Allocations as we give out funds throughout the year. The purpose of the position is to increase transparency between Associated Students and student groups and improve communication. See legal code described below:
1) Review the A.S. Finance and Business minutes after approved by Senate.
2) Update and email student groups on the outcome of their Funding Requests after minutes are al
3) Update the Financial Allocations of the Association that will be available to the public.
4) Work with the FInance and Business Advisor to develop marketing and publicity strategies for the Finance and Business Committee.
5) Appointed through the same process as the Financial Officers.
6) Other responsibilities as assigned by Finance and Business Advisor and Chair.
7) Hold office hours (3) per week in AS Main and/or the Finance and Business Committee Office
8) Is not required to attend meetings and are not given voting responsibilities
Position Length: One (1) Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1