- Attend weekly IVTU meetings.
- Serve as a liaison between SBCC Associated Student Government & IVTU.
- Serve as a point of contact between IVTU & the Associate Dean for Educational Programs & Student affairs, or other designated SBCC administrator related to student affairs.
- Spends a minimum of two (2) regularly scheduled hours per week at the IVTU office working on IVTU-related business.
- Execute projects that relate to SBCC students in Isla Vista & coordinate outreach to SBCC students about IVTU & housing resources.
- Table at least (1) hour per quarter.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1