1) Responsible for working with A.S. advisors to manage the operations of the committee
2) Promote and expand the services of the A.S. Food Bank.
3) Coordinate on-going donations campaigns such as food-drives, bin-collecting, doorknocking in Isla Vista and Santa Barbara, monetary donations via paypal, etc.
4) Create and sustain long-term relationships with on-campus service departments and
administrators, local businesses, donors, and community agencies, and food bank
services at universities across the state and nation.
5) Be aware of issues related to food and financial need on campus, locally, nationally and
in the University of California system.
6) Act as a reference point for student social services related to food and financial need at
UCSB and in the greater Santa Barbara community.
7) Work to educate the campus on issues pertaining to student food and financial need.
Position Length: 1 Academic Year
Number of Openings: 1