- Attends regular CCAJJ general body and executive board meetings
- Create committees of liaisons to the Office of Diversity Equity and Inclusion, Ethnic Studies departments, departmental hiring committees for diversity hires
- Leads outreach to administration and schedules meetings for follow up on student demands on matters concerning equity and inclusion in line with CCAJJ’s mission.
- Create Internships and research positions for student leaders who curate CCAJJ workshops, events, and experiences
- Serve a term of one (1) academic year
Number of Openings: 1